Friday, February 14, 2014

Preview of things to come

Just for the hell of it, and because I'm procrastinating, I thought I'd list out a few of the shows/worlds/environments that I plan on writing about. This also serves to act as a checklist of items in case I forget. I'll include some hints of what is to come in each one where possible.

  • Supernatural
    • Introduction of the character of Azrael, another Archangel who appears around the time that Castiel tries to bring order to Heaven. He later becomes a key player in the battle against Metatron. This storyline ignores the throwaway line that Azrael died in the fall of the angels. As an aside, I was developing my storyline before the Fall happened in the series. I had picked Azrael initially because they hadn't used him yet, but it became a key element in the development of the story.
    • Takes place during the current season (9) and introduces a hunter by the name of James Warren (might change) who brings some new philosophies to the hunter lifestyle.
  • Doctor Who
    • Introduces the 26th Doctor, yes 26th, who isn't entirely what he seems. He also has a penchant for crossing "his" time stream, as well as universes as he continues his search for Gallifrey.
  • Almost Human
    • A formerly retired cop comes back to look into the actions and escape of Dr. Nigel Vaughn, with some insights on the Synthetic Soul program.
  • Grimm/Lost Girl
    • I came up with characters called "Grendals", but toyed with the idea in both universes. Not sure which one I like better.
  • Dexter
    • I had some storylines, but now that the series is over, not sure if I will pursue them.

There were some others, but can't think of them off the top of my head. I'll add them later.


Excelsior! 
Spoon!
Allonsy!
Geronimo!

Dang, I really need my own motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment